Individuals or companies are welcome to pitch a venture or idea to fulfilNET. If an idea or venture is selected by fulfilNET after it passes through our screening process, fulfilNET will assist with funding and/or commercialisation
Parties wishing to present an idea to fulfilNET should prepare and submit:
- A 1-page summary of that idea (in word, powerpoint or pdf) including the concept, the state of the concept, the market and how it might generate revenues.
- Any website address(es) or software on CD-ROM of prototypes or mock-ups (if available)
Individuals are also encouraged to submit a powerpoint presentation or no more than 20 pages summarizing the idea.
Parties wishing to present a concept and business plan to fulfilNET, should prepare and submit:
- A 1-page executive summary business plan (in word, pdf, or powerpoint).
- A power point presentation or no more than 20 pages summarising the concept and plan.
- A full business plan of no more than 25 pages (also in word, pdf or powerpoint). Additional supporting material may be included in appendices. Business plans should include a statement outlining the current stage of the venture
- A basic financial in Excel (or no more than 6 worksheets).
- Any website address(es) or software on CD-ROM of prototypes or mock-ups (if available).
fulfilNET Australia Pty Ltd
36-42 Waterloo Rd
Phone: +61 2 8870 3333
Fax: +61 2 8870 3345